Monday, March 18, 2013

I have a dream…

No, no i am not MLK and i don't claim for the same things.
I came in NY with a personal/business project.
I didn't think, even just one minute, of fathoming this amazing community that most of the New Yorkers consider like weird people who stink (i know that's awful to write that, down with clichés!). I just confirm that they smell good, good Kosher soap when they get out of the mikvah. :-)

I read so many stories of these men who live drama in silence.
They control their anger to live with a wife who is boring physically and intellectually. They want to open their kids to the outsiders world… But it could be risky and the idea to lose everything scare them.
They get back home late to avoid the same face whom they have nothing to say.
I think they really enjoy their single bed which is their haven of peace to give free rein to their dark and deep fantasies. Spitting, crying, laughing on their pillows, asking Dog why they live this life they don't want or they want with less strict rules.

Another project germinated in my mind: to become a shiksa matchmaker and to save some of them from desperate marriages.
It seems funny and weird but i actually think it's a good idea to have women matchmakers.
Could you imagine a fly away red hair with cleavage trying to find the good peyos boy for the good wig girl to make a good match? I could do.
The Pupu, Satmar, Bobov rabbis are going to burn me on Lee Ave like Jeanne D'Arc.

No more speed dating of 10 minutes with the obligation to say only two words: 'yes' or 'no'.
No more marriage at 18, let them end their teenage crisis!
Sex and seduction classes for all of them…
Ginger soup and juice twice or three times a week… :-)

Yes i had this dream and i realized it once but it's not enough…

I offered to a Hasidic friend to meet her Hasidic 'boyfriend' at my 'office' to live their romance.
She was happy and i was happier to please her. No more fear to be seen in a public place.
Vive l'amour, zut !

No comments:

Post a Comment