Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Fake names, age, emails, photos…

I exchanged about 8,000 emails with the Hasidic babies since nearly one year. It's a lot.
It's just the beginning because i go on posting ads, less than before, and i collect new stories.
I am a collector of words. I re-read some emails sometimes.
I have to read some loud to understand the misspelled words. Thanks to my dyslexia, it helps sometimes!

Retrospectively, i could say from which sect they are according to the fake name they use.
The most famous names are: David, Jacob, Joel with different spellings.
David is the favorite name of the community: short, easy to understand, no need to Americanize it, an universal name if you are Jewish or not. And a name my mother wanted to give me if i was born a boy.
David could be used by any sect compares to the two others. Jacob from Vizhnit, Pupu, Bobov and Satmar. And most of the Joel are from Satmar.
I had to organize my inbox, created folders to remember which David, Jacob and Joel i was talking with.
They never gave me their last names and i never asked. I would love to know them because i adore Hebrew names and their meaning.
The famous last names are colors: pink, green, red… the colors of the rainbow. I miss it the purple, silver. A palette of colors without the white and black.
For those who gave me their first name and last name, they are totally fake: double life, 'Doctor Jekyll and mister Hyde', less the paranoia, though…

Age: from 19 to 30. I talked with older ones but they are a few.
They don't seem to be many who lie about their age. The virgin ones lie because they seem ashamed to be virgin. Usually the virgins are around 25-27, and they have decided not to get married younger. They want  a sort of career. But their mind is burning by their deep desires of sex. I will talk about their relationship to sex later in another post.

Emails: the popular words used are Jew, Jewish, frum. Then, some have hot words like 'superhorny jew@…'. They lay their cards on the table. But it doesn't mean that they are super horny, but Jew for sure… They play with the names of the areas where they live, adding numbers or not. Some are quirkier and create an email very funny.
Most of them have 2 or 3 different emails but the French lady is not naive. I recognized their writing style, their sense of humor.

Photos: they love photos. They dare to ask you to send yours. I did at the beginning when some sent me photos they found on google, banging on their keyboard 'Hasidic'. I was naive before understanding the huge paranoia and fear to send a real photo of themselves.
I don't send mine anymore but drawings.
A few sent their real pic and/or their cannon with two wheels. Bon appétit!
They thought that Jews are the only ones to be circumcised and that i never saw one.
Even when i asked for having a peyos photo, they remained paranoid.
And i never took photo of them when i met them.
They are scared that i walk in Willy with the pic of their peyos and pretending i am working for the PBI (Peyos Bureau Investigation). No way!




No comments:

Post a Comment