Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Yiddish teacher or Hasidic/Frum/Jewish libido?


What is the point right now?
Why is it so difficult to find someone, man or woman to help you with some Yiddish?
Mister Cuddle is out of the game or he is playing alone with his childlike games. I am totally done with him.
I posted 3 times an ad on Craiglist to find someone and i have been flagged each time, by who?
I know who you are. The last post was in Yiddish for the childlike flagger.
Apparently you got the message to flag me once again. :-)
Hé, hé, you know that you can't flag this post? If so, i will kick your tuchas!

The post was explicit:
Looking for Yiddish classes - w4m (brooklyn)
And I can teach you anything in return, except sexual stuffs.
This is a serious post, and you can be Hasidic or not, it doesn't matter.
Yiddish classes for speaking, reading and writing.
You have to be good in Yiddish grammar.
Don't forget that i am on Craiglist and many men reply to all the posts without reading them.
It was a firework of libido.
Some wanted to teach me Hebrew, speaking a little Yiddish. I think i said Yiddish in my post, not Hebrew. I will learn it later probably but don't me make confused with 2 similar alphabets except some letters.
One example, a crass one:
'Would you like to shtup (lesson one: that means fuck)?
I have large wienershnitzsel (lesson two: penis) for you
Would like to give you my chrane(sauce)'
Thanks for that, i have a book called Dirty Yiddish, i think i have what i need in case of i have to talk Yiddish Urban Dictionary.

The other first request were about my age, and also if i can send a photo. 
n.o w.a.y.

Another one was lost in his fantasies:
'I have always wanted to meet and get to know a Jewish woman that has strong beliefs in her religious back round
I find these woman very attractive in there long black dress
Just don't know how to approach them in the street as they pass bye
Would you have an interest in building a friendship
My father is a Russian / Jewish
But was raised under my mother faith'
I am not Hasidic, bordel* (*goddamit!)
Buy glasses and a brain on Ebay!

Next!
A French man replied too, fluent in Hebrew, knowing some Yiddish with a Hasidic teacher but it doesn't mean fluent in Yiddish!
And i need someone fluent in Yiddish!

Amongst all these men, there were some i am still talking with. None women replied so far!
One helped me to translate the last post for the flagger.
He explained me things with the alphabet. He is frum, married, kids and tralala…
And we talked about other stuffs and bang!
Hi libido! How are you? Apparently fine!
I have been clear many times: no married men in my bed!
'Ok. Truth is, I shouldn't ask you for such a thing, even though I go for cute personalities, and yours sounds super hot - but the agreement was no sex. I'm sorry for being inappropriate. 
Unless you insist, I'm not gonna push it. I may joke about it, but that's all it is - joking around. 
(I can't believe I just said that, it's so not like a guy to think this way, right? Especially since your personality really turned me on)..'
I was laughing my tuchas off!
And if i haven't understood the message:
'At a certain age, personality means more than anything. You didn't have to talk fantasies, just the way you talk and handle yourself. Oh well, it is what it is. I can't make you break your rule about married men. 
But I'm still here for the Yiddish thing or we can just get high together (I would not violate your rule and make a move).. 
You're smart, witty, funny and quite intelligent.'
I don't know if he is happy with his wife, i didn't ask. I know these stories by heart, Hasidic or outsiders, it could be the same.
I didn't talk a lot about myself, didn't give description… and so many fantasies…

I know the men brain are different from women ones. But Hasidic/Frum babies, i am a normal woman, not a top model. Stop getting turned on with a few words!

What should i do? To give up with a Craiglist teacher, horny as hell?
If you want something doing, do it yourself!
And i will go and practice in the Willy stores.

A Yiddish tea: lots of spices, ginger, no no i am kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment