Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Turkey or Latkes?

Guess what? My choice is already made since a long time.
I don't eat meat except some poultry sometimes but the turkey is not a French favorite meal: too dry.
It sticks to your palate and you need French wine to swallow it: berk! :-)
I have been fascinated by the size of the turkey here and, also for the number of persons.
A turkey in Usa is for 4 people, in Europe for 50 people, in Africa for a village and, in Asia for a city.
How can they eat such a big dry monster?

I enjoy eating laktes, please send me some homemade. I will have a food orgasm. :-)
My address: emma r., crown heights, brooklyn, ny 11213.

Tomorrow will be a real day off for me: i am not going out. I dream of this day since a long time.
Spending time in bed, stretching my body, putting my head on my pillow thinking of nothing.
Everyone left the building and i have a second job: feeding the cats. That's fine. Cats are independent like me and they already got a life. They prefer the turkey indeed, but no way!
I will play with them with dreidels. I will let you win guys! I don't want to spend my time watching beneath the furniture to find them.
Last year i drew this turkey for a H baby friend, it's still alive. Probably, it had eggs sitting on them on a shtreimel.

The main reason i dislike Thanksgiving is the history of this celebration. How can we thank people who made a genocide killing all the Indians who were the first inhabitants? Since when we thank for a genocide? Kidding!
Do you want to thank Nazis to have killed millions of people in camps?
I talked about that with the frum man i already wrote a post about him. He teaches American history and said: 'What do you expect  from American History books written in America?".
He will give me the Howard Zinn's version of American History. He thinks i will enjoy it. That's probably sarcastic!
One of the reasons i don't watch news on Tv, everything is biased!
Since one week, we are assisting to the genocide of turkeys in silence!

G., the meshuga mentsh came by with a new gift: dreidels.
I rolled it 3 times and i had a 'ש', 'ש' and a 'נ'.
He said that i was done!

If one of you can save one turkey and send me latkes for tomorrow, we might be friends.
If not, do not disturb me! :-)
Happy Hannukah!

No comments:

Post a Comment