Thursday, November 28, 2013

Theodore Bikel do you want to marry me?

A song like that when you open your eyes. And also a voice to drive me crazy during my breakfast.
Better than a latke, a song in three languages with a deep and beard-ish voice, i will be yours for ever.
But i have to google your name to know if you are still alive.
I am ready to move once again to find you and spend the rest of my life with you… :-)
Tell me everything to music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxH0xF84h_0
Only drawback in the video: George W. Bush with a menorah: no way!
Did you know that his grand-father was in business with Nazis? Never forget, ok?
So Theodore, i can't give you my number on this blog, but give me a sign from the earth or heaven. :-)

Another Hannukah treat by G. I gave him something in return for his wife.
We played again, i had a shin, and he said that was good.  It's just baffling! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment