Thursday, April 11, 2013

Back to my cheese roots

In two days, i have to get back in France for my Visa.
I am absolutely not ready for the emotional shock i will have.
All these people around me speaking French, stinking in the subway, i have to be strong.
How will be the Frenchichi mood?
No peyos in the subway, i will be sad… Even if i know where i have to go to find them. The Hasidic population is essentially Lubavitch.
Do i need a peyos break?
Paris, the city where you have to hide your religious side, it could be dangerous.
When Sarkozy was president, i was scared of taking the subway and walking in the streets very late at night.
The Parisians were so aggressive, i could feel a real tension in the city of loooove.
Last time i have been there, it was quieter, Hollande was just elected.
I heard the climate is morose and i will have to do with that.
My obsession of the peyos boys could be hard to handle, especially when your Jewish friends don't understand why i focus on Hasidim instead of modern Jewish people.
My mother will be pleased to hear my jewish stories and will re tell me her trip in Israel in the 60's.
I would like to have enough time to get back to the Shoah Museum and found some interesting books to stay connected.
I asked my Hasidic babies, the most believers to pray for me when i have my appointment at the US Embassy: 7:30am next Monday.
I have to touch many peyos before leaving… i need mazzel…

No comments:

Post a Comment