Friday, April 5, 2013

A beautiful smile

How was it to make people happy, especially a H baby?
Last night, a H baby came to my place and it was another delightful moment.
To read my blog makes him feel less alone.
I met him online following the publication on Unpious.com.
He was struggling with his feelings and emotions he can't express because he doesn't know how to do it.
Since we trade emails, he feels better.
The best compliment i received: he opened himself during Pesach to his wife he loves a lot. She noticed it. The best excuse is to say to his wife that he is growing up and the maturity is showing up, but not to say he is speaking with a shiksa. I wish i could meet his wife one day.
Maybe, she wants him to be more opened. Maybe she hangs out with shegetz. :-)

Usually i don't meet H babies in my place for the first time, but i have a good intuition generally.
He is a good person, he is not looking for cheating on his wife. He just want to talk about secular things. If i can help him to develop some natural gifts, i will do it.
I was surprised that he was not scared of me. :-)
I was ready for a cancellation at the last minute.
Wow! He had the guts to come.
During all our meeting, he was smiling and laughing, full of joy, full of Yiddish accent! :-)
'Lechaim, lechaim'!
His mind was full of questions, mine too!
I admitted some lies.
He was absolutely not judgmental, i really appreciated that.
I am pretty sure he has a huge sense of humor, i will tease him a little when we meet again.
He had nice peyos, not too long and well curly. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment