Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The day i became a shiksexual entertainment despite me

I didn't remember how it started.
I was emailing back and forth with a Satmerer and he wanted to talk to me on Skype.
It was a dark summer night, so let's go for what?
Who was behind this screen?
He was in his room, hidden in his kid bed. He looked like one of the 7 dwarfs, Doc, except he didn't have a night hat.
That was pretty funny.
I started by showing him my hair and eyes, then the rest of my face.

I already did it once but the Hasidic was so scared to show me his face, so i talked to his fringes. Then he disappeared for ever. :-)

He was in his early 30s and said he was not married, looking for the One.
Let's try to believe that.

I have no memory about the rest of the conversation. Some vague explanations why he was no't married yet!

Suddenly, there was a tempest in front of me.

I was on a boat and the waves started to move.
What was going on?
No, not that and not like that, i thought!


I tried to imagine he was finding a way to be more comfortable in his bed.
Hm...

That was very disturbing to follow a conversation.
The bed was keeping on rocking. I was seasick.

My tolerance threshold came up!
'What are you doing?'
Black screen! :-)

He disappeared for ever!
Cochon !* (*pig!)

No comments:

Post a Comment