Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Meshuga poetry

In May 2012, i wrote a poem for my king.


I posted it on Craiglist and bang bang!

my Hasidic companion


who holds my hands when I am crying

who gives me advices when I pull the fringes of his tzitzit
who puts his peyotes behind his ears when I am confident about my erotic dreams
who writes me such colorful emails when I wear black clothes
you will always be in the most sensitive part of my anatomy
you are my King…

Fast replies, enjoy them as i enjoyed them.
Have you seen how these little Hasidic hearts talk when you give them a little attention?

Gm ..its very hard for us hasidic to do it even we can love somone but its still hard..

Aww I love it

Wow I wish someone post such a missed connection about me

I love your post, very poetic, am I your guy?

Wow what a hot imagination you have. Every time I kiss my tzitzot I'll be having some wild fantasies running thru my mind. Lol
J**** from bklyn here.

Hey you guys aren't allowed to use the Internet write a letter or send a pigeon :)

LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!

Wow
 This is so touchy. I'm a 42 yo hasidick mail. And your ad touched me. What's the deal!?

Hi,
Why don’t you
Give me a call

OMG I feel you I relate so much to this. you're so sweet :-)

Oh baby!

 - I will let you pull my fringes or even pull my peyos as you divulge to
 me your darkest fantasies and most erotic desires.
I will hold you when you cry, and laugh along with you when you do.
yes I'm chasidic (or Hasidic ..as you called it..) too

I'll be there for you all the time.
Who are you? Where are you? And where do you want to go today with me?

hi
r u looking 4 a hasidic jew
well im 5 10  165lb.  d/d/f 
if u r please reply ill give u my phone #

the Mosiach  hasn't  come yet...HE will  be your KING.

Good morning,
Gorgeous post,

Gorgeous rainy day,

Your writing is gorgeous I must say, 
What made you write out of the tray? 
I am sure you are really sweet, 
But kosher we must eat,
How are you doing today?

do you like Hasidic's. ?

quite an interesting email the Professor

Hi don't worry someone is looking for you hasidic guy here looking for a discreet women to take care share some stuff discreetly great personality and a great smile to  hit me back if you want to know more 

Hi ur hassidic friend here what's doin today miss u

Your post made the chills go through me....not because the one you're writing to is me...- just because the way you describe the tzitzit..the payos...and what it seems to me that this was....
I can relate....(some would say unfortunatly)

Just in case you're wondering....


Are you talking about me by any chance?

- ‪Hmm kinda cute ad 

somewhere i have never travelled,gladly beyond- 
any experience,your eyes have their silence:
in your most frail gesture are things which enclose me,
or which i cannot touch because they are too near

your slightest look easily will unclose me
though i have closed myself as fingers,
you open always petal by petal myself as Spring opens
(touching skilfully,mysteriously)her first rose

or if your wish be to close me, i and
my life will shut very beautifully ,suddenly,
as when the heart of this flower imagines
the snow carefully everywhere descending;

nothing which we are to perceive in this world equals
the power of your intense fragility:whose texture
compels me with the color of its countries,
rendering death and forever with each breathing

(i do not know what it is about you that closes
and opens;only something in me understands
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses)
nobody,not even the rain,has such small hands
e.e. cummings

Still life with Shamzees the cat purring in Yiddish
Crown Heights, January 2014 ©emmarubinstein




No comments:

Post a Comment