Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Education desire

This post is for you.
Someone who used to go to Footsteps sent me these links if you want to have College free courses.
I just checked the one from Yale so far.
And guess what? There will be one about Human Emotion. I downloaded it and will read it soon.

I am intrigued by the American Education. A Korean friend who is a doctor told me that the level is low in Mathematics. I am not surprised. China has a very high education level in science.

Anyway, if you are shy to go to Footsteps, you can do it online. It's free and discreet.

http://oyc.yale.edu/

If you have a Master Degree because of this blog, you have the obligation to invite me in a French Kosher restaurant like Basil in Crown Heights. :-)
Roooooooh, i am kidding.

With the new secular year, it's time to move your tushas and to share your emotions with me! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment