Thursday, February 21, 2013

i am really meshuga…

I have a very good Hasidic friend and oh my Dog, i laugh a lot with him about religion, life…
When i was in highschool, i was bored a lot in classes. Teachers were too serious about their subject they taught. I spent time laughing and joking with my friends, spending in highschool 9 years instead of 7.
How many times teachers told me to get out of the class, disturbing my classmates?
The only teacher i liked a lot was the History teacher. The way she told the history with a huge sense of humor, made me lmao. :-)
When she let us know the meeting between and Hitler, we all laughed: two deranged persons thinking that the other was mad but not themselves. But everyone knows the rest… unfortunately…

Anyway, i love to learn lots of things with humor. The best way for my memory to remember them.
Life is so boring without humor.
I can be bored easily with people but i admitted that to speak, meet and enjoy the company of Hasidim in Brooklyn didn't make me bored…
It starts by the same questions about age, marriage, number of children and after, it is going on if they show me their feelings and emotions.
That's very hard for me to keep mine. Sometimes, i would like us to give me a little their unemotional side to protect me better.
And in the same time, i don't want to be another person.
Especially with them who live in liars.
My mom doesn't know all my secrets of course and i have my secret world. She thinks i am meshuga and that i have to write a book about my NY adventures…
She likes my Hasidic stories because she likes the Jews, no she loves the Jews.
Both of us were not born jewish but we feel so Jewish deeply without believing in Dog. Woof, woof!

So many stories with Hasidim, I didn't try to find out the truth, because they need to talk. They have many frustrations not to be themselves with their family, friends, acquaintances.
Everything is under control. I can't imagine when it will explode on Lee Ave: a big firework of black hats, white shirts and wigs.
I have just one Hasidic friend who is a woman. I talked with other women online. But I found out there were men, pretending they were women finally. The last one was not smart enough and asked me intimate questions and thought i would be naive enough to believe he was a woman.
(S)he insisted and i gave up.

I remembered that i lied to my mom to hang out with my friends. I was looking forward to being 18 not to have to ask the permission.
I went on lying about things of course but she knows very well who i am.
She always said that i have a Jewish nose, but what is it? :-)
I look like my father, yippee…
Sundown is on its way, the end for all my Hasidic friends to put their feet under the table and eat some hamantaschen…

No comments:

Post a Comment