Thursday, May 15, 2014

Who has the phone number of G-d or G-ddess?

What's going on with the Jewish calendar this year?
I was checking the dates of Rosh Hashanah, and i saw that it starts at the end of September. Yom Kippur and Sukkot are in November.
I actually need to call G-d or G-ddess, and they have to change the dates.
If i follow my schedule, i will say goodbye forever to NY, end of September.
It means that i won't be available for dancing with the peyos boys from the different Yiddish areas of Brooklyn. They deserve some French spanks before i leave. :-)
I already have an appointment with the ladies of the Pupa shul since one year.
If G-d or G-ddess exists, he/she will change the dates for the French lady? How long should i wait for his/her phone call?
I don't have the right of cursing but it p**ed me off!

I can't find such a thing in Paris, like the dances on Kingston Ave. I am not sure to be accepted in a Parisian Hasidic shul as i have been accepted here.

Is these two persons have an assistant in the audience to help me? :-)
Thanks!
Roman Vishniac - The market in the main square in Lask (near Lodz), Poland 1937

No comments:

Post a Comment