Monday, May 5, 2014

If G-d was a G-ddess…

… how would the world be? Better or worse.
The Hasidic men i met were all macho. That's the culture of all religions where the women are the weaker sex.
I like a man who acts manly, but i love his feminine side. And it also means that the feminine side is to show the Emotions. And, that's not easy. I already elaborated about the Hasidic emotions. So you know what i think about that.
When i was a toddler, my mom complained about architects who were male in majority. Why, the women used to become desperate housewives in their kitchen?
The men worked to support their family. Architect males were not very good to organize a kitchen for a lady who likes cooking.
Things have changed. Men cook!

If a G-ddess wrote the Torah, how will be the 10 commandments? Sorry the 613 commandments. The 10 are just categories.
Let's talk about the 10…
1_ Belief in G-ddess!
I like it
2_ Prohibition of improper worship: "You shall not have other G-ddesses…"
I like it better.
3_ Prohibition of oaths
Don't call me G-ddess, i don't deserve it, i am not wise enough…
4_ Observance of sacred times
I voted 5774 times for having Shabbos every week, holidays to rest & to have fun…
5_ Respect for parents and teachers
That seems obvious !
I noticed that macho men have more respect for their mother than for their wife. The mother is sacred.
And i don't talk about the non respect for shiksa if you don't follow their rules, desires, orders… I hate you! :-)
6_Prohibition of physically harming a person
G-d or G-ddess, no comments
7_ Prohibition of sexual immorality.
Ah ah ah. According to The Torah For Dummies, men were allowed to be polygamist.
This commandment was for women only. Kidding?
Then, it became a commandment for both sexes. I feel better.
If G-d was a G-ddess, it will be only for men, and the G-ddess will never change it! Well really!
The man is entitled to have many women in his bed, when women need to wait for them. No way!
Who is the weaker flesh? Eh? Come on!
I vote for a G-ddess!
8_ Prohibition of theft
9_ Prohibition of harming a person through speech
We are human beings who are trying to survive in the jungle of life. All is fair in love and war! Sometimes…
10_ Prohibition of coveting.
Do you think that everything is enviable in your neighbor's house? His wife, her husband, her donkey…?
Probably yes, if you didn't make the good choices, probably not if you make your own choices and you take their responsibility. Do you feel envy and/or jealousy sometimes?
I have never been a person who has envy for the others' lives. I made good and bad choices, and i have paid the price. The next invoices are still on the tables for the coming years.
I like a mental and intellectual stability, and a geographical instability. I hope that Israel will help me to find a geographical shalom and put my luggages definitively on a land where i can stay more than 3 and half years.

I have never been jealous till one of my ex boyfriend did everything to make me jealous a lot! I was scared of having wake this feeling up. I was sick of feeling it deeply when i was with him. I left him.
I tested myself later with other men that i used to like a lot. I am healing better and better.
How to make a woman jealous: talk about your ex, or other girls around you… Some do it deliberately to test us, or they just have no tact…
Many Hasidim have no tact… I don't pay attention that much… They need to have confidence in their power of seduction. Take it as it is, and leave it as it is… It means that there is something wrong which is hidden or not admitted by themselves. Move on!

The representation of G-d is a man with a beard. How will be the G-ddess? A bearded woman? So much fun. I like having moustache sometimes. I enjoy caressing my lips with my hair. Why not having a moustache? I am kidding. Have a look to the photo below! Don't you like the moustache of a fallen angel? :-)

Let's try to change the rules: show your feminine side and act like a G-ddess! And please keep your beard and moustache!

No comments:

Post a Comment