Wednesday, April 9, 2014

I had a dream (part 3)

Pregnancies:
To be pregnant for an average of 7 children means 5 years and half of a big balloon, hormonal moods with up and down, tiredness.
With so many pregnancies, it means that i will be dependent of my husband financially. What about my freedom? I never asked for money to my ex boyfriends. A boyfriend or even a male friend should be gentleman and pay for ladies. But nowadays, men are less and less gentleman. Sometimes they think that if they pay, they will jump in your bed later. :-)
If my Hasidic husband was nice, i can give him 2 children and cats. I need a life and time for myself before becoming crazy. I can enjoy a family life but let me breath sometimes. I need to dive in deep waters to find the silence.

Meals:
The only reason i can't stand to stay many hours around the table is the boredom of the conversations. I like not to be sat at the same place during all these long Hasidic meals. I don't think you can do it easily especially to be sat next to a man who is not my husband.
A total turn off is when a man talks to me with his mouth full of chewing food. Men who eat and make noises with their mouth is not possible either. Food needs respect. I found very elegant when Bill de Blasio ate his pizza with fork and knife. That's the good way to eat it! Did you wash your hands before eating with them? :-)

Friends:
In the Hasidic world, you can only have friends of the same sex than you. That's boring! I enjoy the company of men a lot, so i will be miserable to stay with women. And if they spend their time to gossip or to talk about the kid who didn't eat, poo… i will be more miserable. I have many male friends.
Women are the temptation, but why men have a penis instead of a brain? Keep your penis quiet guys, and enjoy spending nice moments with women. Give it a try! You will learn a lot how women's brain works. Some Hasidic told me they know perfectly how women are. Kidding? :-)
Their only reference is their mother, sister(s) and wife. There are so many other criterium to understand a woman: culture, education…
Temptation doesn't mean either to go further with the person you are attracted to.
I was the attraction in the Pupa shul and i admitted that i spent a delightful moment with all these women. The boldest ones talked to me but i was still an alien for them. I will be very pleased to spend a lot of time with them again and again.
Once, i was in Hanoi visiting the mausoleum of Ho Chi Minh, and a young Vietnamese came to us to be our guide. His English was very bad and he repeated the same things indefinitely. That was very funny. He wanted to stay in touch with Westerners. He can't actually be seen with us, but as a guide, we should be fine if the police came to us. Then, he recommended us a restaurant, not for tourists. It was indeed: a huge canteen for Vietnamese with many people from the bureaucracy. He couldn't stay with us. So we traded email addresses and we gave him some money to thank him for the visit and also his explanations. :-)
We were the only Westerners, 4 females. How to be discreet? You just smile and, they found us a table with Vietnamese. The menu was only in Vietnamese. The Vietnamese liked us a lot and helped us.
We asked them what was in their plate. Finally we chose things that we will never know what it was. I didn't remember if it was good or not, because my interest was focused on the Vietnamese. One man, at the opposite of the room, got up suddenly to take a photo of me and sent me a kiss. I had the giggles. Then he ignored me for the rest of the meal. :-)
It was a lovely moment. I enjoy sharing 'conversations' with people whose i don't understand the language. The body language becomes a priority and it's different from a culture to another one.
The Hasidic body language is pretty easy to understand. :-)
My king is a precious male friend. Temptation is above us, but it's like a teasing game now. We know our boundaries. We never met, for the thick and the thin.

The beach:
Maybe i am wrong, but i have never seen so far a Hasidic woman dipping her tushas in the sea. I didn't remember either when i was on the beach in Tel-Aviv. I will be miserable once again if i can't enjoy the water, and play with my husband. Water gives me giggles and shalom. I can stay 2 or 3 hours in it.
An Iranian friend told me that in Iran, a long time ago, women could swim with their clothes. But it was too sexy. So the government decided to put long curtains up far in the sea and women can swim with their swim suits between these two curtains. How is it for Hasidic women? Could i enjoy a midnight swim? Naked? With my husband?

Tomorrow, i will be nice and post the link of the e.r.o.t.i.c. poetry. That will be my Pessah gift!
how to recycle an old tzitzit of an imaginary Hasidic husband? ©emmarubinstein

No comments:

Post a Comment