Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Erotic publication

I enjoy writing poetry inspired by men and the weather. The weather controls my mood.
I wrote this poem in once, changing just one word that i found vulgar… but the rest remained the same… When i write poetry, it's like a cry from the heart…
I sent this erotic poem to someone who doesn't have a heart, or who pretended that he had one…
He was not receptive, and i was fine with that… I didn't expect he could be very mean later. But it's the past, and i moved on.
Then, this poem was back to my heart and my white page, changing this one word.
I dedicate it to my king, the adorable king…
He will probably blush.
But i decided that it will be like a game, and you will have to find it on the web.
If you find it, you will win a kosher kiss. What's that? I don't even know what it's. :-)

I will post the original illustration i made. It has been refused because they don't want to feature nudity because of the non filters. But thanks to them for this publication. It means a lot for me!
And the second illustration is a wink because emma is naughty… sometimes! :-)
That's just for my king! Blush, blush! And i am laughing! You are such a cutie!


No comments:

Post a Comment