Friday, February 14, 2014

Mini Purim

Today is the Little Purim, and as you know, i enjoy this celebration, the one in a month.
And it's Friday!
When i was writing, the Jewish man of my Jewish dream came. He is an actor. He has a big ego and a big heart. He enjoys helping, but the Jewish man is very hard to handle. He talks a lot, and invades the space. It doesn't bother me because he is a good heart and don't brag about that. I like humility as you know!
He likes me a lot and he repeats it many times. I suspect that he has a crush on me. He tries different things like singing the song 'Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir ?":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4LWIP7SAjY
You don't need a translation, everyone knows the meaning.
And my reply to him is 'no'.
He has a girlfriend, and he is also a child in his 50s, and i don't want to mother a man.
I am a fallen angel, and the 2nd person of Brooklyn that he likes a lot. There is a top 5 for him, but he couldn't tell me who were the other ladies of this top. But even 2nd in the top is too much pressure on me.
I take all the nice things he said to me as a joke because, we, as women, know that when we are nice and laugh with men, many of you imagine that we want to be in your bed.
I am very tactile with people i like, but i avoid to touch him.
He wants my number that i never gave him but he has the one of my work place. I sent him an email because he wanted to see my creations. He never read it, pretending that he was depressed, and he was scared of loving my work and… :-)
Yesterday he decided to shovel. Later he called me to google an artist who made paintings, and he made the collages of some of his paintings. I wanted him to come back to introduce him to a friend of mine who likes meeting new people. He was already in pajamas at 4pm. :-)
But if it was an emergency, he could dress up.
We joke a lot about Dog, and he has never been in Israel, my next destination of immigration probably.
Friday with a weather to whisper songs in the ears of your lovers in your the Hasidic bed next to yours.
Some songs i like:
Radiohead:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bJ9RxfgXqA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAPAZNnlmSc
Ultra Orange & Emmanuelle (she is Roman Polanski's wife), they sound like the Velvet Underground. Don't know them? That's your American culture! :-)
They are French.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t5JEn-TkH0
Smooth, a French band which was in my heart and ears when i decided to move in NY.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAxEa79nXT0
Jerusalem, 1994 ©emmarubinstein

Jerusalem, 1994 ©emmarubinstein
Dead Sea, Jordan from Masada, 1994 ©emmarubinstein
Dead Sea, Jordan from Masada, 1994 ©emmarubinstein



No comments:

Post a Comment