Monday, December 16, 2013

Dog(s)

'If only there was one Dog…'. How many times i heard this sentence and it just clicked in my mind the other day.
Sometimes i am so religiously naive and ignorant.
What does it mean 'one Dog'? Really, what is this mess?
Dog has the same name but that's not the same! And Dog did the same thing, namely create the world but that's not the same guy!
The last person who told me that was talking about what we call religious wars.
I never actually believed in religious wars, only in territories wars. That's always better in the plate of the neighbors.
I don't deny fanaticism, especially religious fanaticism but the intentions of the bosses are not religious: power, and money first. They absolutely don't care about the guy who will make a bomb explode somewhere.
What the Christian, Catholic… 's Dog made, make, will make better than the Jewish Dog?
I need help, so guys send me your thoughts. I will post something on CL soon to see what i can read. I am very intrigued.
When i was in Jerusalem, i heard that according to some religious communities, Jesus's body is not in the Holy Sepulchre where his body has been reincarnated. And later, i saw a documentary on Tv, showing where was Jesus's body: another place .
I have been in the Holy Sepulchre, and when i have seen people lying on the Jesus's tomb i ran away fast. I was scared of the devotion and this religious trance that i can't explain to myself.
And because nobody knows what will happen after we die, i always wondered if all these prayers are useful for the after-life.
In everyday life, i don't ask all these questions. If i have to do something, i do it spontaneously. If i want to go to the beach in the middle of the night, i am not going to ask Dog if i can make it, if it's good or not to do it, i will jump in the water.

Is Dog like a psychologist for some of you?
If one day, you eat pork, how will you behave? Waiting Dog's judgment to see if you will die?
Do you also know the punishment?
I asked the rabbi who wrote the Torah For Dummies why the Jews can't eat pork, mussels… He said that for many laws there are not rational explanations: itslikethat.com.
I think when Moses wrote the Torah, he forgot a part of his job: footnotes.
I can understand some Jewish laws for food which are a question of hygiene. But some are a total mystery.

In the main religions, Dog has beard and mustache (so man, you are mine, i am into hirsute faces). Give me a call and i will see what i can do with it. Don't trim it. I like it vintage. :-)
In Islam, we don't know because we are not allow to draw the prophet.
Btw, in my country, a cartoonist drew the prophet and has been sued. In my souvenir, the prophet has a hirsute face too. That was a big scandal that ended well because my dear ex French President that i hated a lot did everything to save the 68 editor (May 68, Red May, you got it? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_1968_events_in_France) where the drawing has been published, who changed sides by interest.
The Prophet Muhammad is the Moses for the Jews.

That's totally fascinating to see these guys writing such a big book, quite interesting and see the best-sellers they still are. Not only best-sellers but a reference of a way of life for billions of people.
Guys come back, we organize events in all the Barnes & Nobles, i will be on the top list of the guests.

'If only there was one Dog…'. What will it change?
That reminds me a friend of my mother. She was Catholic and a deep believer. She never coped the death of his husband who was his husband, child, lover, affair… and wished everyday she could die to be with him. Love is blind. My mother and her argue all the time about religion and she used to say: 'Dog is good, the human being are bad.' The wars were not a decision of Dog, only human beings. I agree.
Why did Dog never try to stop all these massacres, the Shoah…? What was the aim of Dog to create human beings with a brain? To see them to kill each other? Yes i need answers…

ISRAEL ,Jerusalem 1990 . © Leonard Freed/Magnum Photos

ISRAEL. Beersheba. 1967. Bedouin man and woman. © Leonard Freed/Magnum Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment