Friday, December 20, 2013

Dog or G-d

I had my first argument with my Hasidic king. What a celebration for his come back in my inbox! :-)
He doesn't like that i say Dog instead of G-d.
I use this term because i don't want to make the H babies upset when i talk about the one they worship a lot. I don't consider G-d as a dog, it's just a scrabble game or whatever you can call that.
I respect the beliefs of each person.
And with my H king, we always end it with a sense of humor.
'Do you think it would me nice of me to call the pope dog to a Christian? Even though I may think it? 
I hope I'm not giving you a hard time :-)))))'
So do you think it? Do you like the pope? :-)
I don't know them personally but i have a big issue with the Vatican and the 2 last popes.
That's why i replied to him: 'For the pope, call him poop! Oups! :-)))'
My dear King, have you been in Rome, smelling the Christianity and Catholicism at each corner of street? I didn't feel well on my way to the Vatican. So many virgin priests and nuns were surrounding me. I dislike the scent of the church incense!
When will they elect an open-minded pope who allows them to have sex? We are at the 21st century. How many fetus have been found out in the basement of the convents? Mischievous
The last pope resigned after all the scandals and i am not going to talk about his childhood in the Nazi Youth… He was German, and John-Paul II was Polish. Someone better?
My dear King, do you think that the Dog's pope is not the one you are worshiping? :-)
Let me know your thoughts in your next emails.

Yesterday i met a photographer who took photos for a project i am working on lately.
I had a better look at his website. And oh my DOG! He took awesome photos of Hasidim.
Have a look!

©I don't know…



No comments:

Post a Comment