Saturday, December 28, 2013

A hippie song for a shomer shabbos

I don't actually like melancholic and nostalgic songs but this one with the tune 'I'm on my way', that's exactly where i am with my love of Judaism and Jewishness.

The other day, my favorite Hasidic couple came to my work place, and the Ipod selected Shlomo Carlebach's song. They loved it, thinking it was the radio. Kidding? I chose the music for my long working day. They stayed for a while. She is pregnat of her second child.
They were on the sofa, studying and he made her read the Torah, i think.
I felt totally involved in their Hasidic intimacy. Thanks M&M!
Music is always associated to events of my life. I am able to tell you in which mood i was, what kind of emotion i felt.
Music is an erotic part of my daily life but shhhhh. :-)
Maybe one day, i will be on Lee Ave, singing old Yiddish songs with a guitar. Oh la la! :-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jjmuw8SBbM
Enjoy it after the Havdalah, it won't hurt your fragile ears!
And it's a special homage to my H king, thanks for your exceptional support!
You are such a f***ing good Jew! :-)
xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment