Monday, October 21, 2013

H Halloween or not?

I found a post which makes me have the giggles.
Some H babies didn't like this post because they think, what did they think?
I let you do your own opinion!
This is the link:
http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/stp/4085288381.html
And his text:
hi iam a 43 crossdresser who loves to dress up as a frum woman looking to dress up for a frum guy .maybe i can dress up for you while your wife is away upstate and be your seceret frum wife .new to men looking for safe fun only very discrete here  

He posted photos of him dressed up as frum woman.
I was intrigued and I wrote to this man. I thought he was gay but not at all.
He met one Hasidic man and he said it was so so without giving me details.
He doesn't seem very smart. Why did he post a photo of his penis too?
Later, he wanted to chat with me and meet me up. No way! :)
The only things i know is that he likes dressing like a frum woman a lot. I wanted to know the reasons.
He doesn't seem interested by the frum culture more than that.
Enjoy and let me know your thoughts! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment