Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A 'non sexual' frummy post

I am used to posting on Craiglist when i am inspired.
The other i decided to read some posts searching 'Hasidic', 'Frum', not Jewish because there are too many posts and i don't have time.
And i found this one:

no sex - just hug and kisses - m4w 
Hi I'm a nice clean frum Jewish guy , 33 6ft 190p ,
I have brown hair green eyes ,
I'm looking for a friend , to be together , just laying together talk , kiss , smile and make love , explore each others body but no sex
I preffer Jewish women , frum a plus
Come let's talk  
 
33 years old!
First i laughed and i wanted to learn more so i replied to him: 'Do u know that to make love is sex? :)'
His reply: 'Hmm maybe ....'
More and more intrigued…
My reply: 'It's not maybe: to make love is the elegant way to say to have sex!'
Him: 'Ha-ha So what are you into?'
Me: 'Let me know what is your definition of sex please?What is 'no sex'?I am intrigued :)'
Him: 'I meant to say Sex is not a must!
I will be satisfied to start making love by just kissing and hugging and not right away going all the wayMe: '?'

The conversation stopped like that. Better than a dog bitting his tail. I was in a dead end.I am actually fascinated. I sent him an email with straightforward questions about foreplay asking if it was sex or not for him, he never replied.

And in the same time, i was talking with a Hasidic man in his 50s, who had an affair during 5 years with a Jewish woman, non Hasidic. He did everything except penetration because it was the top of the sin. She accepted this frustration. He is aware that he was frustrated too but penetration was his boundary. No comment!

Afterwards i thought of creating a dictionary about the definition of having sex written by H babies.I can fill thousands of pages…
To end, i just read an interview of what we call OTD, i love his reply to this question:
'What do you miss most about being frum? 
The self-assuredness. Having all the answers. Knowing that Hashem is smiling down on you, and everything you do has a higher purpose. Knowing that you’re one of the chosen few, and that you’re better than everyone else in the world. Living in that bubble is very comforting. It’s all baloney, but it’s very comforting.'

No comments:

Post a Comment