Thursday, October 10, 2013

Dancing Sukkot


The aim of this Sukkot before going back to the shul, was to find a Hasidic companion to dance with.
So, i was back on Craiglist with a new post:
Hasidic dancing companion - w4m (brooklyn)
I know that you are not allowed to dance with women, but i am different and i know you could be too. So let's go and dance meshuga on Kingston Ave for Sukkot. And let's break the strict rules you live with. Let's dance for fun! I know you can do it! :)
No married men. Men between 30 and 45.

I received replies from my regular H babies 'clients'. One desperate Italian horny guy ready to please women who replies to any post. I am not sure that he knows the definition of Hasidic. Another man offered me to make him massage and he will pay me. Anyway!
That was like a fairytale looking for the Hasidic charming prince who doesn't exist, Hasidic or not.
I could sell some tickets because i started to have a line of requests.
Do you think it was easy to find someone? 

Some need glasses to read the numbers.

But the Hasidic way of life is the real life or not?

A question which always came out: 'Are you Jewish at least?'. One H baby gave me the ideal reply: 'hi
u cant be jewish u posted on yom tov'.

There are the first replies and a short emails exchange with one of them:

- I would LOVE doing it!
Are you chasidic?

- Funny post

- hi
i am frum chasidish from boro park
please lat me know when u fined some 1
lats chat please add me

- Your post caught my attention. Why do you want a Chasidic man?

- omg this is crazy......mshugana
u speak Yidddish ?

- Hi again 
How are you different?

- you so full of s*** but I don't care I love it let's do it

- I'm all for it lets go I'm a great dancer

- love too if its not too late

- Would you settle for Deal NJ?

- I am in the stated age range, and I love to close my eyes and dance like no one is watching...  :)

- chag shmach.44 israeliguy.6,1 200 athl lk,love to go dance
  
- Hi frum guy here wanna chill 

- Send a pic

- when would you like to go?

- Hi

wow when do you sleep?
are you on facebook?

- Why only Hasidic men?
Slow dancing :))

- Hey, il dance with ya, but nt on Kingston 

- Im a single man and ready ,

- Are u still up ?? 
That's so funny 

- Good morning that's would be so nice 
Do u know how to dance lol 

- Hello 
Have you found what you where looking for ?

- Hi how.are.you.I.would. Like.to.meet you tonight. And.dance. Together. On Kingston. Ave

Short conversation:
- i would but it wont last long im 41  how old are you ?
- Why doesn't it last long?
- because theylle stop you
- who?
- the lubavichers call me i will explain
- I am waiting for them. :-)))

It was easier online but most of them have disappeared because they were scared. Some came back after the dancing days to ask if i had found someone.
If i had danced with a man, would a Lubavitcher policeman come to handcuff me? I wish i will be handcuff with some peyos.




No comments:

Post a Comment