Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Satmar versus Chabad

What does it mean?
Very strict versus less strict?
Less open-minded versus more open-minded?
In France, we have many Lubavitch and i can tell you that they are absolutely not open-minded.
And if you look closer here, they are not so open-minded too. They come to you more easily and try to get converted you. Ok, i can exaggerate, but women has to be more modest than the men. They are separate in the shul from the men.
I met a few and most of them were badly brought up compares to Satmerers. They have a real lack of courtesy and tactfulness. It's exactly what i heard about Israeli. When i have been there, i didn't notice that. I just remember they didn't want to reply to my questions. I have been there when Arafat had to go to hospital in France, when Bush was reelected and at the beginning of the ramadan. 
Every night, i heard fires in the seven hills and i asked what it was: silence and ignorance…
I asked why the price of the Converse was so cheap: silence and ignorance…
At the beginning, I thought Chabad was bigger than Satmar because Crown Heights is a bigger area than Willy. And i found out all the cities Upstate inhabited by the strictest sects. I have to go to Kyrias Joel to take a Hasidic bath.
I met a French Lubavitch here, young, virgin. His French writing is very bad that we have to write in English. When he speaks French, that's fine.
I met him a couple of times, he needed help that i could not provide.
And unfortunately for him, he met friends of mine and lied to them about his name, age, his marital status, his belonging to the sect. He talked about me and my friend pretended that they didn't know me to hear what he had to say about me.
Apparently as a virgin, but he was married that night, i wanted to sleep with him and write to his wife to tell her everything about us. Totally meshuga!
But a few days before he met my friends, he stalked me by text to let him sleep in my place for Christmas because he has no place to sleep, except his car. Nu nu nu!
I exactly knew what he wanted, his sexual hormones were teasing him and i will be a nice shiksa to help him.
I decided not to give him attention, ignoring all his last messages. I don't want to argue with him about what i know. I argue now if i have a sort of friendship to save… That's not the case with him. He disappointed me a lot.
The funniest thing with him was his French accent. He has been raised in Canada but his accent is from the suburbs of Paris, a racaille accent. If you know some French hip hop like NTM (means Nique Ta Mère = Fuck Your Mother), you might understand better what i am talking about).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4uOM7s38XA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biYdUZXfz9I

Last year, i met three French Chabad in the subway in NY and i talked to them. The H babies in the same car than us, looked at us and were amazed that we have a relaxing conversation. I don't know if it was the context to be French in a foreign country that made them more open-minded or…
I am not saying that all the Chabad are rude, absolutely not…

I will talk soon about the insults i received, especially from a schizo/bipolar… whatever… H baby.
To end, some polaroids i took from Israel, shalom! Miss it!





No comments:

Post a Comment