Monday, June 10, 2013

Why?

I asked my best H friend why he always says that i am Jewish and also why he thinks i believe in Dog.
His reply: 'Simple answer cuz u can't get away from it, your heart is longing to Jews and u are smart and u believe in god u just want black and white proof that god should write to you but remember u won't believe that god wrote it so its just a round ball that u don't want to grip but after all u have a tight grip on it, u just simply believe in GOD!!! :-))))'
Do you think i am satisfied by his reply? Nope!
That's true that i expect a letter from Dog as kids expect one from Santa Claus!
Indeed Dog will find some time to write to me. I don't want a letter, i want to shake his/her hands, and if i have a good feeling, maybe, we can hug.
I talked with black ladies, early in the morning on Sunday, waiting for the bus.
They thought i was on my way to the church. I just reply that i don't go to the church. They laugh.
I love the way they dress up on Sunday, their perfume or Cologne water.
One smelt very good and i asked her for the name of her perfume. It was an oil.
The ride in the bus is always a pleasure: i imagine myself in New Orleans in old times, surrounding by the cotton fields. That's another Brooklyn each Sunday.

Now, some photos i found on Internet after the Orthodox protest yesterday.

A H friends sent me some photos and one of them shows a goy among H babies in a subway car. I laugh by advance if it has been a shiksa instead of this shegetz. I can't post his photo.
I don't really like the photos with the clothes and the yellow star. That's absolutely not funny. Especially when some kids wear these clothes. Did you forget that 6 millions of your brothers have been killed.
It's like the movie by Roberto Bengnini 'Life is Beautiful' where he showed the life in Nazi camps with fun. That was not funny and all my Jewish friends hated this movie, me too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16RZHqCIy9M
Btw, this movie trailer is not good.

Some other photos with a certain holy serenity.

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/yduRPTumXJP/Thousands+Ultra+Orthodox+Jews+Take+Part+Torah









No comments:

Post a Comment