Thursday, September 5, 2013

'Are you Jewish?'

That's Rosh Hashanah!
Chana Tova to all my H babies!
Below, i posted old postcards for the new year.
The book is over but it has to be read once again in case of you didn't understand the suspense.
How does it end? Do we know the truth about Dog?
Does Dog like Charlie from Charlie's Angels, we will never see his/her/it face?

I hear you asking for forgiveness.
Dog will probably forgive you because of your devotion, but what about the human justice?
I asked one of them to accept one of my condition and i will forgive him. Our year of friendship was not very good.
I would like him to say the truth and stop lying. Big challenge for him when you are used to lying all the time. Let 's see before Yom Kippur if he behaves a little better.
I want him to reply to this question: does he believe that a friendship between a H baby and a shiksa is possible? I felt someone stuck to his religious destiny and one day, he will stop meeting outsiders and getting back to his sect (Satmar) because he could never admit his double life. That's sad.
I would like to discuss with him his definition of respect, that seems as weird as his definition of having sex.

The rabbi from a shul not far away from where i work came twice to a dinner party in Bed-Stuy with no shofar. :-)
I would have loved to go but i was too tired. What about tonight, let's see where my legs will lead me: 770 or another shul.

What i am looking forward to seeing is the kids asking me: 'Are you Jewish?'.
Will i be less shy this year to let them hear their prayers and blow the shofar. Oh my Dog! I am so scared of having the giggles.

For Sukkot, i will probably meet the French H baby who comes in NY. (Je sais que tu lis ce blog).
He seems very open-minded to go in a H place with lot of light. We won't be vampires.
Could we dance together like crazy on Kingston Ave? :-)

Before that, i will probably get back to the Pupa shul in Willy to see the erotic dance of men with their beloved Torah!
Their songs were so beautiful. But this time, i don't bring my pocket book. I am looking forward to seeing if the same ladies paid for their bench.








No comments:

Post a Comment