Friday, August 30, 2013

An awful meeting

All the meetings i had with the H babies were fine. One was crazy and started to force me to do him something sexual. I was taller than him so i punched his face. I am kidding, i just made him understand that i didn't want that. So he stopped and we said goodbye.

Yesterday, i met a man of 38 years old pretending he was Hasidic. The connection was good and funny by email and text. He wanted to talk on the phone but i dislike it. He thought i have something to hide. What can i hide?

He has been married in his early 20s. He was born in the Holy Land. He has no kids.
He didn't meet shikse a lot, just once. He kissed her but refused to sleep with her because it will be wrong according to the Torah. I was intrigued indeed to meet another H baby with a new definition of what it's to have sex.
In the same time, my feelings was shared between his ease of not being scared of meeting me fast and this Dog-ly devoted restraint not to go further with a shiksa.
He didn't really want to tell me from which he was from, where he lived… His English was good. He said he has short peyos. He explained me the way he could dress up. So i thought he was probably from Chabad.
He was surprised that i know some Jewish words.

We decided to meet in a bar in my area around 10pm. He is Jewish, so he was late (dixit a H baby who told me one day that the Jews are the worse with running late).
I started to fall asleep on my bed, i woke up around 5am 4 days a week…

More than one hour later, he called me to let me know he was parked around. He talked a lot, so we were wasting time instead of meeting fast.
Still such this ease. I was more and more suspicious that he met more than one shiksa. And he started to talk American music bands. He was happy that we have something in common to talk about…

We decided to meet at one of a corner of my block. He told me that he was wearing a baseball cap and i couldn't see his eyes at first sight. I thought of the shadow of the cap.

At first sight, i saw a hipster, Jewish for sure and with sunglasses at 11pm. Wtf is this?
I dislike hipsters and their self-importance to like things they don't understand, their fake laid-back…
And i have one in front of me in his car.
I understood right away that all he said online was a comedy and a joke.
He didn't take his sunglasses off.
He was parked on a bus line and didn't want to get out of his car. I didn't want to jump in his car too. I didn't feel this guy.
He was talking all the times. He admitted he slept with many shikse and i also understood he was not Hasidic. He was clear about that, saying he hated them.
He was so pretentious like lots of people wanted to talk to him all the time but he has no friend, only one closed friend.

I saw a man changing his mood every seconds. He said that he could be sweet and evil if someone hurts him he hurts back! Schizophrenic i asked? No. What are the reasons to hurt back someone just because you have been hurt?

He talked about his penis, the size impressed girls. Come on man, at 38 you have a penis fetish? Do you kiss him? :-)

The last straw for me was when he started to be mean. I asked him kindly why he was late. Work!
What kind of work? 'He doesn't matter', he replied. He asked mine, i replied the same at him.
I couldn't ask questions, and i was laughing of this situation inside me.
The last straw was when he said that i might be a prostitute because I wake up so early.
The call of my bed was the good excuse to say goodbye.
I talked to him at the window of his car. Yes, like a prostitute with 4 cops in my back preparing the Caribbean Parade.

'Nice to meeting you!'. I just said 'bye'. No, it was not nice. He lied about everything and hated Hasidim because they lie. Let me laugh!
He has no respect for the Hasidim. I don't blame him to have his point of view but look around you instead of looking at the penis. Or stop conversation with it instead of predenting you like human beings when you said you trust nobody.
Who can trust a liar?

He was totally ignorant. He thought i was Jewish because i knew Jewish words. I use a few and if he was a little more involved in the American culture, he could find that many Jewish words are used in movies, plays…

He wants to get married and have kids, good luck jerk!

No comments:

Post a Comment