Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Yom Kippur is on its way

I can feel it. The big day where all the sins are forgiven before re-doing the same bad things during one year till the next Yom Kippur.
They are here like ghosts getting out of graves.
I received emails of apologies and i have to forgive without choice.
If unfortunately i reply that i make the choice to not forgive them because enough is enough, i dive in a world of denial, dishonesty.
Since last Christmas, i ignore the emails, text messages of a virgin man, 26 years old.
The last contact with him was so stupidly confusing. He pretended that he has no place to sleep, only his car. He wanted to sleep in my place and blah blah blah. I said no. The day after he blamed me.
I didn't believe: have you ever seen a H baby sleeping like a homeless in the streets. It never happened.

And yesterday, i was in the mood to reply to his umpteenth email of apologies to tell him he could remove my email address definitively. But he forgot that i have a good memory of his meanness.
This community of 'rebel' is very small and it's easy to see the connections, the sixth degree of separation…
I know many things about some of them. I never told them, i avoid gossips.
This one gossiped about me and he did it with H babies who know me very well.
First he lied to my friends saying he was married, and then i wanted to threaten his wife by sending a letter.
I didn't give him the details. I have been harsh with him.
Each time, he said that he has changed and that he felt sorry.
The leopard doesn't change his spots.
I told him that he hurt me, he replied he hurt nobody. Why did he send an email to apologize?
He pretended that it was not him who stabbed me in my back.
He gave his contact info to my friends.
So what am i supposed to do? To give up.
I did because he wanted proofs. I am not going to betray my friends.
He felt bad. I don't want to have compassion for him anymore. I helped him a lot, replying to his sexual questions like a gynecologist, listening to him when he felt bad with the burden of the community, his parents, the Torah… I pushed back my boundaries to close my eyes on his non common sense.

So, now i want to know how they can feel the forgiveness of Dog. There is only one justice in this community? The Dog one? Where is the human justice?

No comments:

Post a Comment