Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Man or woman?

In the research of my past, my own misnaged history, i wanted to meet women.
That's not easy because apparently men are the king of the cellphones, the king of the house.
The men i talked with were married with narrow-minded women who are very traditionalist. 
I met one who escaped from the community and is living a secular life. She is a real believer but getting married with someone she doesn't like and shaving her hair couldn't belong to her own story.
We are still in touch, friend on Facebook… and blah blah blah…
With her, i found out that finally this community is very small. Watch out! I know things about some of you H baby that you can't guess but shhhh, that's my secret world! :-)

Once i traded emails with someone who said to be a woman. I was very suspicious with the questions she asked me. I will call her M.
I explained her that i wanted to meet more women after meeting many Hasidic men.
'many hassidic men? what do u do with them eat chulent lol?'
She is married and has kids.
She asked me for my email and phone number fast.
By calling me, i could know if she was a woman or a man, but i don't give my phone number easily.
I wanted to meet her at the shul but she was scared because i am not Jewish.
She was surprised that i have been in a Pupa shul for Sukkot: 'really how? how did u dress?'
She said she was from Satmar. I gave her details and 'why didnt you hook up with a girl from there?'
I replied: 'Sorry, I am not sure to understand "hook up", do you mean "hang out"?'
M.: 'yes if u were there u should of asked someone to take you home'
Did she really think that women at the shul would bring me back in their place? 
And M. added: 'can i see how u look?'.
I refused and i started to be more and more suspicious. She pretended because i am not Hasidic, i could send my pic: no way!
I told her that the only H woman i met, we met without trading photo.
And afterwards: 'do u want to meet tonight?'
I was not available that evening. She insisted with the photo: 'and you wont send me a picture?
how do i know ur not a goy and likes hassidic women i am scared'.
I already explained her what was my pursuit but she re-asked the same questions, and finally asked this one: 'did u ever have sex with a a hassidic girl?'.
Me: 'I am sure you are a man!
I am not interested anymore to meet you.'
M.: 'lol i am a hassidic women and i am on cl since i cant share my urges in my community
but its ok if u dont want to meet me , you are to much into us and i need to be discreet , i cant have fun with a girl and u might tell my husband'
For sure with a fake name, age, sect… i am pretty sure to find her husband and of course say to the world what she is doing on Craiglist. :-)
Her last email: ' ok sorry i thought you really wanted to have fun with a jewish girl i guess i was wrong i am sorry!'.    
Reading her emails, retrospectively, maybe she was a man, maybe a woman who was into girls.
That's not easy to say: in a rush to meet and scared of meeting me.



No comments:

Post a Comment