Saturday, July 20, 2013

Hasidic music

A nice meeting this last week. A young Hasidic woman came by where i work.
I noticed right away she was Hasidic. She introduced herself and asked me if she could leave some flyers.
Yessss! I told her that i was into Hasidic people, i was learning Yiddish…
She was surprised like i was a UFO. And she was happy.
I had a look later on their FB page, website… And i remembered the video they posted. I already read their name on another website.

She came back yesterday to drop a CD off with their songs. I really appreciated this nice attention.
I always listen to music in my work place and sometimes people ask which song they can hear. So i told her that i will download their songs on my ipod.
We talked a little about their band, the concert, modesty, men brain…
That was funny.
Sorry H babies but this concert is only for women, ah ah, too bad guys!
I told her that i hope one day they can play with the company of men too without thinking temptation, seduction, even if men think more with the center of their body than their brain. :-)
This is the flyer and the link to listen to their songs.
https://www.facebook.com/BulletproofStockings/app_178091127385
Girls i am proud of you, you rock!
She hugged me before leaving for Shabbos! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment