Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Controversial subject

My Jewish friend, G. from NY, posted that today on FB.
http://mondoweiss.net/2014/12/nightmare-letter-students

It's like throwing a paving stone in the pool (in English, you say a bombshell).

Whatever we can think, i like what she said about her country. I am not able to agree, because i need to be there, to live things, which will be my things. And i need to spend a lot of time to make my own opinion.
When i read her article, i felt a sort of violent joy in Israel.
Life before everything, but they can be violent.
Diasporama, Judaica store, Le Marais, Paris, December 2014, ©emmarubinstein
I never felt violence amongst the Hasidic communities.
What happened in 770 yesterday is the perfect example of how they handle violence coming from someone who attack them.
There is something contradictory in their choice of making their new home in a violent country like USA. But they succeeded to protect themselves. I felt safe in Hasidic areas.
I watched the video of the attack, but i turn off the sound. I read later that some Lubavitchers asked the policemen not to shoot the deranged man!
Life before everything!
They didn't want to be the witnesses of another drama. There was one victim, but there are other victims finally. To be witness of free violence makes you a victim!

I met a Falashan recently in Paris! Not sure if he was a real one.
I was with a friend from my childhood, so i gave up for that first reason.
And the other reason was that with this kind of person, you can't argue: he thinks that he is always right.
He has never been in Israel. What he said made me sick!
He found great that Hamas used children to build the tunnels…
The use of terrorism didn't seem to bother him at all.
That's the best way to hear their voices! I will vomit!
He was totally mad at me. To get converted was like i will become a nun!
"If you fall in love with a Christian, will you push him away?"
In his mind, i became an extremist, i letted him say what he wanted…
Later in the conversation, he said that he had a child, a girl, 12 years old.
I didn't bring it up for discussion!
He is very sure about his seduction. He has no issues to be insulting with me, and to think that i will jump in his bed: NO WAY and NEVER! "One day, you won't resist"! :-)
La Boutique Jaune, Le Marais, Paris, December 2014, ©emmarubinstein

No comments:

Post a Comment