Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Last Craiglist post

It was not a post, just an email to my best H baby friend who i have so many meshiga emails.
He was directly concerned but he suggested me to post it on Craiglist, so i did it.
And the replies were very funny too.
So i decided to post them today after deleting the post on CL.
This is the post:
We are a young Hasidic company created in 2012:
We are looking for Hasidic candidates who like putting their head on pillows and sleeping a lot.
Your job is to experiment your dreams you will have on the pillows we make
The pillows are full of different materials:
- cotton
- poly amid
- feather
- sable, stone marten, pine marten or American grey fox covered by velvet (like our schtreimel)

If you taste the last, it means that you are our favorite candidate.
The skills of a good sleeper is what we are looking for this position.
To be very lazy is a plus.
To have a lot of entertainment in bed is a plus too.

(To apply, send your references, a letter and a resume to:
iamlazyashellonmypillow@fuckthepillow.lzzzz)
This part was not on CL.

And the replies:
- 'Joke or what?'
- '$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$' (i know who is this guy, all his last emails are the same: shopping, diner and because nothing is for free: cuddles in your place. I never met him because he seems badly meshuga, and married, kids and tralala, no way!).
- 'Intriguing post. Jewish guy here. Reply if you're for real.'
- 'Hi, how are you doing? What's this all about?'
- 'Hi, Good morning, hope all is well. Was trying to understand, are you looking for gals or guys? Thanks'
- 'I am interest in test pillows. please end email to me what i do'
- 'This sounds like its just for me I'm chasidic and can be very lazy! !'
- 'nice'
- 'Hey. Would like some more info.'
- 'This is fucking hilarious.Who are you and how do I get into your vagina?'
- 'This sounds very interesting. I'd like to be a candidate and try one of your pillows. I'm a lazy ass chasid. Sleeping late. it would be one of my best jobs to experiment pillows… I've never seen shtreimel pillow this should be pretty exciting… Who's "our" and "we"? I'm pretty entertaining and creative in bed.'
- 'Wanna have one.'
- 'Can u explain more?'
- 'What in the world is the ad saying? Ich farshtei nisht' (a regular Craiglister)

Yes i am real and i laughed a lot, thanks guys!
With some of them i have been further in the conversation to laugh a little more. One sent me a pic of a Hasidic who was not him indeed.
I will compile the best replies i received since more than one year and post them one day.


No comments:

Post a Comment