Thursday, May 23, 2013

Do you think i believe in Dog?

Some H babies told me that. I am always surprised because i am rational for many things and i will believe in Dog if someone introduces me to Him/Her/It. Dog doesn't have time to meet me, too much work to do with this world. Dog will get tired of me fast with all the questions i have to ask.
And i forgot all the time to ask the H babies why they think i believe in Dog.
Finally i am someone who is supposed to believe in Dog but she doesn't know why.
There are enough H babies to believe deeply in Dog for myself. They make a good job, praying 3 times  a day, Shabbos-ing…
Same question with no answer: who created Dog? There is a beginning for everything so give me an answer and maybe, i will believe in Dog. I promise i will be on my knees, praying… :-)
To end, an old photo…

No comments:

Post a Comment