Wednesday, January 28, 2015

All roads lead to Me'a She'arim

A strong need to be amongst them…
At anytime i was there, almost everyday…
The peyos drive me meshuga…
Me'a She'arim and Zikhron Moshe are my favorite area.
I met a woman from Boro Park, and we talked and laughed…
The Hasidic women from USA are more opened for a conversation.
If you don't speak Hebrew or sometimes Yiddish, that can be complicated.
I had a short conversation with the owner of a bakery/café.
He spoke Hebrew, but we succeeded to understand each other. I felt that he really wanted to talk to me.
He was smiling.
His arms were covered of lot of hair. :-)
And i met some troublemakers who looked at me in my eyes. I did the same.

They have amazing faces.
When i meet one, it's like i am in a shul.
They are possessed by Hashem.
More than in Brooklyn…
Welcome in Me'a She'arim…
Welcome to Me'a She'arim, January 2015, ©emmarubinstein
The bodyguard of his father, January 2015, ©emmarubinstein
News TV on the wall January 2015, ©emmarubinstein
My cutie rascal that i want to adopt, January 2015, ©emmarubinstein
Golden grab and shtreimel, January 2015, ©emmarubinstein
Very sensual way to say shalom, January 2015, ©emmarubinstein 
Reading and davening in the streets, January 2015, ©emmarubinstein
L'chaim in the street, January 2015, ©emmarubinstein
May the strength be with you, January 2015, ©emmarubinstein
Hasidic boy, January 2015, ©emmarubinstein
A particular way of recycling, January 2015, ©emmarubinstein
A walk with arms crossed, January 2015, ©emmarubinstein
Still life, January 2015, ©emmarubinstein
Give me your coat please, January 2015, ©emmarubinstein
Peyos amongst pillows, towels…, January 2015, ©emmarubinstein
Haredi burqa, January 2015, ©emmarubinstein
Nachman, Breslev, January 2015, ©emmarubinstein
A plot between different coats, January 2015, ©emmarubinstein
Errands, walking and reading, January 2015, ©emmarubinstein
Me'a She'arim, my love, January 2015, ©emmarubinstein
Haredi burqa: the face of the mother is completely covered.
She holds the hand of her daughter. They walk very close to each other.
January 2015, ©emmarubinstein
A little rascal who already knows how to deal candies with girls, January 2015, ©emmarubinstein
The McGywer of the tzedaka, free hands, January 2015, ©emmarubinstein
Bookstore, January 2015, ©emmarubinstein

No comments:

Post a Comment